wooden gua shaNasei
Redefine the facial contour, free the jawline and eliminate toxins with this beauty tool.
Let's be clear. The results are not the same when you apply your treatment without more than when you do it with a good massage, stimulating your natural collagen production.
When you discover how relaxed your face is and how liberating it is, there will be no night you will skip your firming massage with gua sha.
And we already know that consistency is the best gift you can give your skin.
What is gua sha?
A beauty tool that serves, among other things, to sculpt your face, tone facial muscles and drain your skin.
For something in traditional Chinese medicine it has been used for more than 2,000 years.
How do I use it?
1. With a clean and toned face, apply 4 to 6 drops of the serum that your skin needs at this moment (soothing, nourishing or antiox).
Then rub the palm of your hand to activate its properties and apply to the face and neck.
2. Massage the serum with your fingertips so that the gua sha can glide comfortably across your skin.
3. Apply to the different areas sliding over the skin with draining passes, lift the gua sha and repeat these movements 3 times in order:
With the curved part, massage the neck from the shoulder to the ear from the bottom up.
Now, make the same gesture starting from the chin towards the end of the jaw with the heart-shaped part.
Slide the heart-shaped part over the lips towards the ear.
The same previous gesture, starting from the nostril towards the temple passing through the cheek.
With the heart-shaped side, apply light pressure to the eye area toward the temple.
Start from the eyebrows to the hairline by swiping up with the curved part.
What are the benefits of using gua sha?
- Eliminate toxins and activate the blood circulation of your face.
- Redefines the facial oval, raises the cheekbones and softens the wrinkles on the forehead.
- Release the jaw, relax the facial muscles and unblock stagnant emotions. You will rest better.
- Improves and prevents flaccidity.
- Smoothes blemishes and dark circles and brings uniformity and luminosity to your skin.
- Increases collagen production, tones muscles and has a lymphatic drainage effect.
After use, wash with warm water, mild soap and dry.
Created in natural wood, highly resistant, durable and biodegradable.